Super Simple Book Lending App (Angular)
This is a quick demonstration of Angular usage (with some Bootstrap CSS).
It is a super simple book lending web application, the database and the functions are running in the cloud (AWS).
- Angular -> MVC Framework for graphical user interface, controlling UI with correct modules, and backend.
- Serverless -> Framework for building API functions in the cloud
- AWS DynamoDB -> Database for users and books
- AWS Lambda -> Microservice functions
- API Gateway -> Distribution and authorization layer
- NodeJs -> For programming cloud functions
- jsonwebtoken (JWT) -> Authentication layer
- bcrypt-nodejs -> Cryptography for passwords
Repositories and Live Demo
- Angular Repository (GitHub).
- API for Authentication and Authorization (GitHub).
- API for lending functions (GitHub).
Or you can check the live application here.